Diving at Koh Racha Noi
Racha Noi is a popular Scuba Diving Phuket dive site. These two relative small granite islands offer some truly spectacular sites with giant underwater boulders and scenery resembling the Similan Islands, plus a great chance to see a few Manta Rays.
One truly spectacular dive site is the “South Plateau”. Giant boulders are nicely covered with soft corals and the scenery is almost like Similan Islands.
Deep waters around guarantee good visibility and occasional strong current put forward and bigger pelagic’s such as barracudas, leopard sharks, eagle rays, black spotted stingrays, big groupers and manta rays. North Tip has swim through’s,deep diving, current and similar marine life.
An excellent island and a great Phuket Diving site all year round!
Racha Noi Dive Site facts:
- 20 Miles from Chalong – Phuket
- Site Depth: 10 – 45 meters
- Site Visibility: 20 – 50 meters
- Currents: Mild can be strong in some areas of the island
- Difficulty Rating: Diving suitable for all divers, beginner +++