PADI Scuba Diver
After accomplishing the PADI SCuba Diver course you will be able to dive under the supervision of a Divemaster, within a maximum depth of 12 meters.
To achieve this you only need to complete 1 day of diving theory and practice in the pool, followed by 2 Open Water dives.
An excellent choice for people who do not have the time to participate in a full certification course.
You can upgrade to an Open Water certification at a later date with any PADI dive school.
Beach Option November to April
- Takes only 1.5 days
Boat Option All Year
- Takes only 2 Days!
Course Prices Include
PADI Scuba Diver Day 1
- 9.00am: Pick up at your Phuket hotel and transfer to our dive center at the Le Meridien Beach resort
- 9.15am: Meet your instructor, fill in paper work at the dive center and complete theory sections 1 & 2 at our air conditioned class room
- 12.00: lunch
- 13.00: The real fun can begin with confined water session
Once we have set up our scuba equipment and done your buddy checks it is time for your first breath underwater. You going to start in the shallow end of the pool and once you feel comfortable we bring you off to the deep end.
Time for going through the confined water scuba diving skills which we have reviewed in the morning in our classroom. So you well prepared for your first 2 open water dives the next day on board our custom build day trip boat.
Around 15.00 you are done and we bring you back to your hotel in our air conditioned mini van.
PADI Scuba Diver Day 2
Time for your first Dives!
- 7.30am: Pick up at your Phuket hotel and transfer in our ac mini van to Chalong Pier where our boat and your instructor is waiting for you
- 08.15: Boat departs for our dive destination which is normally Raya Yai, Raya Noi or Phi Phi Island
- 09.45: Your first Open Water Dive, so time to get the scuba gear ready, do a buddy check …. and ready for the first scuba dive.
A fantastic underwater world is waiting for you to be explored. hard & soft Corals, tropical fish and much more.
Your Open Water dive 1 will be a fun dive with no skills, just enjoy the underwater words of Phuket.
The maximum depth of your dive will be 12 meters and a maximum dive time of 60 minutes.
Back on board a Thai buffet lunch will be served and you have time to relax and can discuss the dive with your instructor.
- 12:30: Time for the second dive of the day. Gear up and buddy check for more fun under water. First you will do some skills which you learned the day before in our pool. Once all done you will continue with a fun dive.
- 15:30: Boat returns to Chalong bay where already the minivan is waiting for you to bring you back to your hotel.
Find Out About Other PADI Courses
Want To Know More about PADI Courses In Phuket?
Contact us today.
We can help you with all the details and give you the information you need and want.
You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now at +66813674542