PADI Rescue Diver
The PADI Rescue Diver course is where you move beyond the recreational diving level. You expand your knowledge of the “science” aspects of diving along with rescue/emergency techniques and procedures.
Prerequisite: PADI Advanced Open Water Certificate, or equivalent rating, with another training agency and successful completion of a sanctioned CPR program within the past 24 months.
The PADI Rescue Diver course is designed to develop important knowledge & skills while Diving In Thailand to effectively perform rescues and assist in emergencies.
To be able to manage diving-accident situations and render proper first aid when necessary.
The course enjoyable and highly interesting, although that the nature and context in which such training may be used is quite serious.
The primary objective of this dive course is to prevent the need for the use of rescue skills. A good scuba diver does not only solve problems, he/she prevents them in the first place!
- Courses start every day!
Course Prices Include
The PADI Rescue Course Schedule
5 academic sessions
12 Open Water Training Exercises
The course will take a minimum of three days.
The PADI Rescue Diver certification is a prerequisite for all PADI leadership programs.
Prerequisites: You must be 12 years or older, have a PADI Advanced Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization) and trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).
- Day 1 – (~ 9:00 – 16:00) Theory and pool at one of our dive centres
- Day 2 – (~ 9:00 – 16:00) Practice beach skills at our house reefs in Karon Noi or Kata Noi
- Day 3 – (~ 7:30 – 16:30) Boat Scenarios and fun dive at Racha Yai
PADI Scuba Diver Day 2
Time for your first Dives!
- 7.30am: Pick up at your Phuket hotel and transfer in our ac mini van to Chalong Pier where our boat and your instructor is waiting for you
- 08.15: Boat departs for our dive destination which is normally Raya Yai, Raya Noi or Phi Phi Island
- 09.45: Your first Open Water Dive, so time to get the scuba gear ready, do a buddy check …. and ready for the first scuba dive.
A fantastic underwater world is waiting for you to be explored. hard & soft Corals, tropical fish and much more.
Your Open Water dive 1 will be a fun dive with no skills, just enjoy the underwater words of Phuket.
The maximum depth of your dive will be 12 meters and a maximum dive time of 60 minutes.
Back on board a Thai buffet lunch will be served and you have time to relax and can discuss the dive with your instructor.
- 12:30: Time for the second dive of the day. Gear up and buddy check for more fun under water. First you will do some skills which you learned the day before in our pool. Once all done you will continue with a fun dive.
- 15:30: Boat returns to Chalong bay where already the minivan is waiting for you to bring you back to your hotel.
Find Out About Other PADI Courses
Want To Know More about PADI Courses In Phuket?
Contact us today.
We can help you with all the details and give you the information you need and want.
You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now at +66813674542